Integral counselling and representation in judicial and administrative proceedings that are generated in matters related to commercial, corporate, administrative, civil, family and labour law.
The needs and interests of each client are considered, providing safety, assessing and mitigating potential legal risks.
- Business with urban and rural properties (with a livestock, agricultural and forest destination): purchases, mortgages, usufructs, co-ownership regulations, leases, etc.
- Business with motor vehicles: purchases, pledge collateral, leasings.
- Business with commercial establishments.
- Powers of attorneys and mandates: issuance, revocations, substitutions, subcommands, etc.
- Succession processes.
- Prenuptial contracts and judicial dissolutions of marital society.
- Constitution of limited liability companies, agricultural association and societies.
- Different arrangements with corporations, communications of directories to the National Trade Registry (Law 17,904).
- Notarial acts, judicial deeds and complementary activities of contentious or judicial activity.
- Legalization of documents coming from abroad or to be used abroad.
- Certificates in general.
We offer our foreign clients “relocation” services, as well as legal and notary services, with a friendly and personalized touch at all times. The service offered consists of providing the necessary support so that our clients can settle and adapt perfectly to Uruguay.
Making the decision to move from one country to another is a major challenge.
This process occurs in different stages for which we are ready to accompany and assist, making it a successful change.
We have worked in international companies and law firms for over 15 years. We are used to working in multicultural environments and we are knowledgeable about the country, all of which allows us to fully understand the needs of our Clients.
We provide reliable, comprehensive and professional advice, as well as total assistance, all of which makes us establish a lasting relationship with our Clients over time.